News & Exhibitions
As a specialist for professional endoscope and instrument reprocessing, we are regularly represented at major national and international trade fairs with our products.
In order to continue to offer innovative and safe reprocessing equipment, we are always informed about changes, trends and news in the machine reprocessing of medical devices.
In addition, we support worldwide events with our expertise in lectures and workshops, or even conduct high-quality seminars in cooperation with partners at our head office in Augsburg / Gersthofen.
This year again, the BHT is represented at numerous events. The dates already set are listed below for you. Come and visit us! We are looking forward to a personal meeting and interesting discussions at our booth!
Exhibitions & congresses
|DGVS Viszeralmedizin 2019
Rhein-Main Congress Center Wiesbaden
|03.- 05. Oct 2019|
|02.- 04. Oct 2019|
|Freiburger Infektiologie und Hygienekongress 2019
|09.- 11. Oct 2019|
|18. Oct 2019|
| EndoClub Nord
|01.- 02. Nov 2019|
|18.- 21. Nov 2019|
|28.- 29. Nov 2019|
| 22. Int. Endoskopie Symposium Düsseldorf
Düsseldorf Maritim Hotel
|06. - 08. Feb 2020|
|29.March - 01. April 2020|
|35. GPGE Kongress
|25. - 28. March 2020|
|50. Kongress der DGE-BV
|16. - 18. April 2020|
|15. - 16. Mai 2020|
|19. - 23. Okt.2019|
|30. Okt. - 02. Nov.2019|
|18. - 21. Nov. 2019|
BHT and ESCAD - As of now part of CANTEL Medical
Dear customers and partners, dear BHT familiy,
we are pleased to inform you that the BHT Group is now part of Cantel Medical.
Cantel Medical is the global leading company for innovative infection prevention:
- The product range includes equipment for reprocessing of endoscopy and renal dialysis, water purification systems, sterilizers as well as products for dental clinics.
- In addition to disinfecting and cleaning agents, Cantel offers disposable solutions for infection control for the dental and endoscopy sector.
The BHT Group comprises BHT Disinfection Technology and ESCAD Medical:
- With nearly 40 years of experience, BHT is the German market leader for automatic endoscope and instrument reprocessing and holds numerous patents in this field.
- ESCAD is the German market leader for innovative drying cabinet solutions and high quality endoscope repairs at economic prices.
What this means for you:
- The extended product portfolio offers the right solution for every infection control requirement.
- A large team of service technicians is available even faster for your requests and ensures the highest reliability of your machines.
- Through the entire Cantel and BHT team, you will receive an extensive expert knowledge of all hygiene and reprocessing issues.
We are looking forward to continuing to support you with even greater expertise and look forward to the future successful cooperation with you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +49 (0) 821 / 27893-920.
Brandnew: INNOVA E2s - The entry-level solution for professional reprocessing
The new INNOVA E2s, is the further development of our successful INNOVA E2. It offers the ideal entry-level solution in professional reprocessing for small and medium-sized practices. With space for a flexible endoscope or two ENT per cycle, the INNOVA E2s handles approx. 10 reprocessings per day.
The new features for you at a glance:
- Remote access via online access: Solves up to 60% of problems online.
- Standard 4.3 '' color touch screen.
Contact us! We would be pleased to advise you on your individual best reprocessing solution.
Documentation software for manual pre-cleaning
Documentation of manual pre-cleaning / Detection of visual control by program end:
With our new software, the user can easily and quickly record the manual pre-cleaning as well as the visual inspection after the end of the cleaning cycle in the AER. Fast scanning with a hand scanner saves time and simplifies the process. A manual documentation on paper is therefore no longer necessary.
The advantages of our new options for you at a glance:
Documentation software for manual pre-cleaning / visual batch control:
- User identification via user ID.
- Paperless documentation.
- Automatically generated logs after end of cycle.
- Increased efficiency and time savings through intuitive user control.
- Minimized error rate through standardized processes.
- Compliant to RKI guidelines.
Both options are available for you as an individual option as well as an attractive bundle. A retrofit of your machine is relatively easy to implement depending on the software version. Contact us for individual advice. We would be glad to provide you with a non-binding introductory offer
Product update: Biopsy channel adapter for Olympus, Fuji and Storz
To make your day-to-day work easier, we are continually working on improvements around the reprocessing process.
A frequent user request recently have been improved adapters for the biopsy channel at Olympus, Fuji & Storz endoscopes.
We are pleased to present you an optimized solution:
The advantages for you at a glance:
- Significantly improved handling
- Easier adaptation to the biopsy channel
- Time and efficiency advantages for the user
The new adapter makes the operation much easier.
Inquire about introductory offers now!