INNOVA® E2s – Endoscope washer for the entry into professional endoscope reprocessing
This space-saving compact model for reprocessing flexible endoscopes was specifically designed to meet the requirements of small and medium-sized practices. The practical endoscope washer provides safe hygiene and proven reliability.
- 1 flexible endoscope and/or 2 bronchoscopes/ENT per reprocessing.
- Accommodates up to 10 endoscopes daily for treatment.
- Now available:
- Remote maintenance option by BHT Online-Service
- 4,3'' Color Touch Screen
Hygiene, reliabilty and efficiency in endoscope reprocessing
- Leading hygiene for your patient safety
- Highest reliability in the long-term
- Cheap and efficient in the long-term
Long-term safety in endoscope reprocessing:
- Compliant with DIN EN 15883-1/-4 standards and RKI guidelines.
- Thermal disinfection of the rinse water in line with RKI recommendations (in the DH type).
- Many additional functions: E.g. thermal self-disinfection at 90 °C in accordance with DIN EN ISO 15883-4, 4.8.1.
Stable processes each day and for years to come:
- Faster service: Higher uptime through option of time-saving remote maintenance. Solves up to 60% of malfunctions online.
- Traceability using batch control: Data output via data logger, printer or computer interface.
- The INNOVA® E2s has been used to treat more than 5 million endoscopes in practices and hospitals worldwide – this endoscope washer is a paragon of operational reliability!
Efficient processes for your endoscope reprocessing
- Innovative structure for minimised consumption of chemicals, water and energy. Key advantage: No chemical compounds.
- Intuitive and simple: Operation over 4,3” Touch Screen
- With economical single channel connection for low running costs.
- Space-saving dimensions: With a width of only 60 cm, this machine fits into every clinic.
INNOVA®E2s at a glance
- Complies withDIN EN 15883-1/-4 standards and RKI guidelines (e.g. by thermal disinfection of the final rinse water in machines with boilers).
- Can be flexibly deployed alongside another INNOVA® E2s or INNOVA® E3 to accommodate up to 30 treatments each day.
- Open chemical systems: The endoscope washer operates with both glutaraldehyde and peracetic acid which can be purchased from numerous providers.
- Ideal for all conventional endoscopes from Fuji, Olympus, Pentax, Storz, Wolf, etc.*.
- Automatic leak test throughout the entire reprocessing programme.
- Secure traceability in each cycle via the documentation of the individual process parameters.
- Data output via printer, data logger or EDP interface. Simple integration into existing EDP systems.
*Please note the manufacturer information on the mechanical reprocessing of your instruments
|Capacity||For 1 flexible endoscope*:
For up to 10 endoscopes reprocessings per day
|Built-in model (W/D/H)||600 x 646 x 840 mm|
|Free-standing model (W/D/H)||600 x 700 x 857 mm|
|Washing chamber (W/D/H)||390 x 480 x 525 mm|
|Hygiene concept||Hygienic workflow, 1-door|
|Single channel monitoring (CMS)||No|
|Process chemistry||Glutaraldehyde or peracetic acid possible|
|Documentation and Integration||Yes, interface for printer/data logger as standard. Optional scanner/EDP interface|
|Electrical Installation||1 ph 230 V / 50 Hz AC+N+PE. Connected value: 3.6 KW. Fuse protection: 16 A|
|Water Connections||Cold water and DI water: ¾’’ in each case; 2-5 bar flow pressure, waste water 1 ½’’|