INNOVA® E3 CMS – The entry-level AER for leading hygienic single channel monitoring
With our patented CMS individual channel monitoring for the reprocessing of two flexible endoscopes, we provide the highest hygiene standards in a compact AER. Like its larger siblings, the INNOVA®E4 CMS and INNOVA®E5 CMS, the AER is also able to detect partial contamination in the endoscope channels and thereby raises your patient safety to a new level.
The BHT machine can, if desired, be delivered as a space-saving under-counter model or ergonomic floor-standing model. These features make the AER the perfect solution for the increasing demands of practices and clinics.
- 2 flexible endoscopes and/or 4 ENT per reprocessing.
- For 10 to 20 endoscope reprocessing procedures daily.
- With patented CMS (Channel Monitoring System) flow control.
Hygiene, reliabilty and efficiency in endoscope reprocessing
- Leading hygiene for your patient safety
- Highest reliability in the long-term
- Cheap and efficient in the long-term
Unbeatable cleanliness and hygiene in each cycle
- The patented CMS system (Flow Control) for the highest precision of flow control.
- Compliant with DIN EN 15883-1/-4 standards and RKI guidelines.
- Thermal disinfection of the rinse water in line with RKI recommendations (in the DH type).
Stable processes each day and for years to come
- Continuous process support thanks to extensive online support: Up to 70% fewer service calls due to remote maintenance access.
- Traceability using batch control: Data output via data logger, printer or computer interface.
- The device is based on the INNOVA® E3 , the bestselling BHT machine in the world: it has proven itself 1,000 times over!
Efficient processes for your endoscope reprocessing
- Each AER is optimised for short cycle times whilst ensuring a RKI-compliant reprocessing of your washing goods.
- Low total cost of ownership: Due to the free choice of process chemicals, no expensive filters and low media consumption.
- Option: The machine comes as an under-counter model or as a free-standing model with cover plate for additional storage.
INNOVA®E3 CMS at a glance
- Complies withDIN EN 15883-1/-4 standards and RKI guidelines (e.g. by thermal disinfection of the final rinse water in machines with boilers)
- Can be flexibly deployed alongside another INNOVA® E3 CMS to accommodate 30 to 40 reprocessing procedures daily.
- Patented CMS System (Flow Control) for the highest patient safety in the long-term.
- Open chemical systems: Operates with glutaraldehyde and peracetic acid which can be purchased from numerous providers.
- The AER is ideal for all conventional endoscopes from Fuji, Olympus, Pentax, Storz, Wolf, etc.*.
- Leak test throughout the entire reprocessing programme for careful reprocessing.
- Secure traceability in each cycle via the documentation of the individual process parameters.
- Simple integration into a wide range of hospital systems and tracking software. Transfer of endoscope and process parameters possible.
*Please note the manufacturer information on the mechanical reprocessing of your instruments
|Capacity||For 2 flexible endoscopes*:
For up to 20 endoscopes reprocessings per day
|Under counter model (W/D/H)||1200 x 680 x 850 mm; with cover plate H: 880 mm|
|Free-standing model (W/D/H)||1000 x 800 x 1440 mm|
|Washing chamber (W/D/H)||540 x 535 x 510 mm|
|Hygiene concept||Hygienic workflow, 1-door, CMS cleaning standard|
|Single channel monitoring (CMS)||Yes, patented solution with maximum measuring accuracy|
|Process chemistry||Glutaraldehyde or peracetic acid possible|
|Documentation and Integration||Scanner, EDP interface integrated. Printer possible. Connection to existing hospital systems|
|Electrical Installation||3 ph 400 V / 50 Hz AC+N+PE. Connected value: 11 KW. Fuse protection: 3×20 A|
|Water Connections||Cold, warm, and demineralised water; for the DC version, additional mixing water (30°C to 40°C, chemistry adjustable) is recommended for acceleration; DN 20 in each case; 2-5 bar flow pressure; waste water DN 50|