INNOVA® E3s – Professional endoscope washing machine for practices and small clinics
The E3s is BHT’s leading endoscope washer globally.
The endoscope washing machine is compact like its little sister, the INNOVA® E2s, but offers twice the capacity with space for 2 flexible endoscopes. This makes it the perfect solution for private practices and small clinics which value secure hygiene, efficiency and reliability:
- 2 flexible endoscopes or 4 bronchoscopes/ENT per reprocessing cycle.
- For 10 to 20 endoscope reprocessing procedures daily.
Hygiene, reliabilty and efficiency in endoscope reprocessing
- Leading hygiene for your patient safety
- Highest reliability in the long-term
- Cheap and efficient in the long-term
Long-term safety in endoscope reprocessing
- Compliant with DIN EN ISO 15883-1/-4 standards and RKI guidelines.
- Thermal disinfection of the rinse water in line with RKI recommendations (in the DH type).
- Many additional functions: E.g. thermal self-disinfection at 90 °C in accordance with DIN EN ISO 15883-4, 4.8.1.
Stable processes each day and for years to come
- Traceability using batch control: Data output via data logger, printer or computer interface.
- With over 1,000 installed machines, the INNOVA® E3s is BHT’s bestselling endoscope washer – because reliability matters!
Efficient processes for your endoscope reprocessing
- With economical single channel connection for low running costs.
- Thermal treatment option, e.g. multiple biopsy forceps, polyp snares etc.
- Low total cost of ownership: Due to the free choice of process chemicals, no filters and low media consumption.
INNOVA®E3s at a glance
- Complies withDIN EN 15883-1/-4 standards and RKI guidelines (e.g. by thermal disinfection of the final rinse water in machines with boilers)
- Can be flexibly deployed alongside another INNOVA® E3s or INNOVA® E2s to accommodate 30 to 40 treatments each day.
- Process chemistry: The AER can be operated with either peracetic acid or glutaraldehyde.
- The endoscope washing machine is ideal for all conventional endoscopes from Fuji, Olympus, Pentax, Storz, Wolf, etc.*.
- Automatic leak test throughout the entire reprocessing programme.
- Secure traceability in each cycle via the documentation of the individual process parameters.
- Data output via printer, data logger or EDP interface. Simple integration into existing EDP systems.
*Please note the manufacturer information on the mechanical reprocessing of your instruments
|Capacity||For 2 flexible endoscopes*:
For up to 20 endoscopes reprocessings per day
|Built-in model (W/D/H)||800 x 680 x 850 mm|
|Free-standing model (W/D/H)||800 x 800 x 880 mm|
|Washing chamber (W/D/H)||540 x 535 x 510 mm|
|Hygiene concept||Hygienic workflow, 1-door|
|Single channel monitoring (CMS)||No|
|Process chemistry||Glutaraldehyde or peracetic acid possible|
|Documentation and Integration||Yes, interface for printer/data logger as standard. Printer as standard. Optional scanner/EDP interface|
|Electrical Installation||3 ph 400 V / 50 Hz AC+N+PE. Connected value: 11 KW. Fuse protection: 3×20 A|
|Water Connections||Cold, warm, and demineralised water; for the DC version, additional mixing water (30°C to 40°C, chemistry adjustable) is recommended for acceleration ; DN 20 in each case; 2-5 bar flow pressure; waste water DN 50|