BHT disinfection technology offers an extensive range of baskets and containers for nearly all washing products of the surgery, ophtalmology and anaesthesia for the INNOVA® M-series.
Optionally an automatic program selection is available for all rack baskets by basket coding. The suitable washing or disinfection program is selected automatically by magnets attached to the side of the basket. Program and basket selection always match, so user errors can be reduced significantly.
For individual problem solutions for the reprocessing of special washing products, we offer you the possibility to produce special baskets on the basis of a laundry pattern.
Please direct your inquiry of the custom-made product to your BHT contact by telephone or email.
BHT – Quality „Made in Germany“
Hygiene safety, user safety and patient safety – these are the top priorities of our company.
We consistently implement this standard in our customer consultancy, the design of our instrument washing machines and the BHT process solutions:
- BHT cleaning and disinfection devices achieve cleaning results that are significantly better and below the threshold values of the standard requirements.
- BHT meets the self-disinfection requirements of the cleaning and disinfection devices with a high quality A0 value of 3000.
- In accordance with the RKI recommendation, the machines are able to thermally treat final rinse water. This saves high filter costs in the long-term.
Of course, all of our type-tested instrument washers meet the standard requirements of the DIN EN ISO 15883-1 / -2.
We welcome your feedback should you have any suggestions, please contact.
Our mission: Your patients’ safety
Reliability and Uptime
Do you expect your machines to run reliably and continuously? Our aim is to achieve precisely this.
That is why BHT develops and manufactures machines in Germany (Made in Germany quality), uses high quality stainless steel instead of plastic and provides troubleshooting support immediately on-site. This reliability is reflected in each cycle, each day and through the years. Many BHT machines run for 15 years, 20 years, or even longer. And we are particularly pleased that lots of satisfied customers continue to trust in and rely on BHT.
The BHT Service Team will answer any questions you have on our technical hotline, or with the expert service team directly on-site.
Our goal: Reliable operation of your machine every cycle, every day, for years to come.
Short cycle times, high user and patient safety, and efficient processes are crucial for the development of our instrument washers:
- Our WDD are all optimised for short cycle times. The devices are then tailored to your individual circumstances on-site during installation.
- Up to 20% lower consumption of water, chemicals and energy thanks to the innovative rack system ensures cost-effective operation.
- The reprocessing of all common medical components in our versatile rack program enables flexible use.
Do you expect simple processes? BHT provides the solution: Simple machine operation, simple documentation, simple integration into IT systems and data flow, etc..
We will be happy to show you how you can optimise your overall process.