INNOVA® M2-URO: The future-proof endoscope washer for urological practices
The newly developed endoscope washer INNOVA® M2-URO is future-proof and enables efficient processes. With just one device, flexible and rigid cystoscopes can be washed and disinfected to standard-compliant levels.
By complying with DIN EN 15883-1/-2/-4 and RKI guidelines, the AER also meets the increasing requirements of regulatory authorities in the long-term.
- For 2 flexible or 4 rigid cystoscopes
- Accommodates up to 10 treatment cycles daily
- One-door front-loading machine
Hygiene, reliability and efficiency in instrument reprocessing
- Long-term security and the highest level of hygiene
- Efficient processes for your practice procedures
- Low running costs and time-saving
Long-term security and the highest level of hygiene:
- Compliant with DIN EN 15883-1/-2/-4 standards and RKI guidelines.
- Secure documentation through traceability via batch control.
- Data output via data logger, printer or computer interface.
Efficient processes for your practice procedures:
- Capacity: 2 flexible or 4 rigid instruments (up to a length of 850 mm).
- Simple: Only one multifunctional basket for all instruments.
- Space-saving: With a width of only 60 cm, this machine fits into every clinic.
- Automatic documentation of every process step.
Low running costs and time-saving:
- Thanks to the free choice of process chemicals, no expensive filters and the thermal reprocessing of the final rinse water.
- Time-saving: 75% less time constraint placed on staff compared to correctly perform manual treatment.
- Proven operational reliability: The M2-URO is based on AERs that have proven successful in medical practices for years.
INNOVA® M2-URO at a glance
- Suitable for all conventional cystoscopes and other urological instruments.
- Automatic leak test for flexible cystoscopes.
- Gentle treatment of flexible cystoscopes by fixing of fragile parts.
- Open chemical systems: Treatment with glutaraldehyde from various providers possible*.
- Suitable for any practice size thanks to the compact 60cm width.
- Thermal disinfection of the rinse water in line with RKI recommendations.
- Secure documentation through traceability via batch control. User and cystoscope both recorded by the barcode scanner.
- Data output via data logger, printer or computer interface. Simple integration into existing EDP systems.
*Please note the manufacturer information on the mechanical reprocessing of your instruments
|Capacity||For 2 flexible or 4 rigid cystoscopes and other urological instruments*|
|Free-standing model (W/D/H)||600 x 700 x 857 mm**|
|Built-in model (W/D/H)||600 x 646 x 840 mm**|
|Washing space (W/D/H)||390 x 480 x 525 mm|
|Material||Outer casing and washing space made of CRNi steel 1.4301|
|Hygiene concept||1-door machine, hygienic workflow|
|Pressure testing||Automatic pressure testing for leak test of endoscopes with analogue pressure switch|
|Wash programmes||Uro Medical 90°C: Thermal treatment of rigid instruments
Uro Flex 60°C: Chemo-thermal treatment of flexible instruments
|Process chemistry||Chemicals from numerous manufacturers possible|
|Documentation and Integration||Interface for printer/data logger as standard
Optional scanner/EDP interface
|Electrical installation||1 ph 230 V / 50 Hz+N+PE. Connected value: 3.6 KW. Fuse protection: 16 A|
|Connections||Cold water and DI water (DN 20); 2-5 bar flow pressure; waste water (DN 50)|
* Please note the manufacturer information on the mechanical reprocessing of your instruments
** On-site exhaust air needed