INNOVA® M3 – The compact WDD for professional instrument reprocessing
The M3 is the space-saving all-round solution for decentralised and smaller reprocessing centres. The compact under-counter model is also suitable for CSSDs/ clinics with limited space, yet still provides sufficient capacity with up to 8 DIN tray racks.
Reliable cleanliness in each cycle and years of stable processes characterise the M3. Thanks to the diverse choice of BHT trays for nearly all medical wash goods, the WDD has proven itself in many reprocessing centres around the world.
- Up to 8 tray racks capacity
- Single-door front-loading machine for fast loading and unloading
- Suitable for all common medical wash goods
Hygiene, reliability and efficiency in instrument reprocessing
- Years of reliability in every cycle
- Hygienically safe in the long-term
- Efficiency and versatility for your processes
Years of reliability in every cycle:
- Proven hygiene for the highest patient safety for over 30 years. Support is provided by the BHT original manufacturer service.
- The comprehensive standard equipment: e.g. empty-state detector and pump pressure monitoring for smooth operation, ensure smooth operation every day.
- With the INNOVA® M3, you get a WDD for the highest process stability in daily use.
Hygienically safe in the long-term:
- Conformity to DIN EN 15883-1/-2 standards and the RKI guidelines ensures the long-term hygienically safe reprocessing of your instruments.
- Efficient and hygienically safe: Optimised cycle times and compact dimensions whilst ensuring the RKI compliant reprocessing of your washing goods.
Efficiency and versatility for your processes:
- Suitable for thermal and chemo-thermal reprocessing of almost all types of medical wash goods (surgical equipment, anaesthesia, shoes etc.).
- Fast reusability of your instruments thanks to high-performance drying with 150 m3 of sterile air per hour through the wash system.
- Suitable for any room size: With up to 8 DIN tray racks, there is sufficient capacity within the space-saving design.
Successfully used for over 30 years and continually improved: The M3 is a WDD which you can rely on every day.
INNOVA® M3 at a glance
- Wide BHT rack portfolio for all conventional washing goods and fields of application.
- Open chemical systems: Reprocessing possible with chemicals from all major manufacturers.
- Space-saving: Also available as a practical under-counter model for CSSD / clinics with limited space.
- Freely programmable microprocessor control with optional interface for the connection to a documentation system.
- Optional: Automatic programme selection on rack coding to increase user safety.
|Capacity||Up to 8 DIN tray racks|
|Built-in model (W/D/H)||800 x 680 x 880 mm|
|Free-standing model (W/D/H)||800 x 680 x 850 mm|
|Washing chamber (W/D/H)||540 x 535 x 510 mm|
|Area of application||Thermal or chemo-thermal reprocessing of medical wash goods|
|Hygiene concept||Front-loading machine with a hinged door|
|Wash Programmes||Fixed and freely customisable programmes for all common reprocessing methods|
|Process chemistry||Chemicals from numerous manufacturers possible|
|Metering pumps||Standard: 2 metering pumps for cleaning agent and neutralising agent
Optional: 2 additional metering pumps for disinfectant and rinse agent or special chemicals
|Documentation and integration||RS232 interface for communication and documentation
Printer interface: Optional
|Electrical Installation||3 ph 400 V / 50 Hz AC+N+PE. Power consumption (with / without boiler): 11 KW / 8.1 KW. Fuse protection: 20 A|
|Connections||Cold, hot and demineralised water (each DN 20); 2-5 bar flow pressure; waste water (DN 70); exhaust air (DN 100; also available with condenser); optional with steam heating: steam (DN 20) and pressure connection (DN 10)|