INNOVA® M4 – Instrument washer for entry into reliable pass-through technology
The M4 gives you operational reliability and process stability. The little sister of the INNOVA® M5/M5-ISO is available as a one-door variant and as a pass-through machine with two hinged doors. However, with up to 10 DIN sieve tray capacity, the WDD covers peak capacity effortlessly.
Customers particularly value this instrument washer for its reliability and versatility. The WDD has already been used successfully for over 30 years and has been continually enhanced.
- Up to 10 DIN tray capacity.
- Pass-through machine with 2 hinged doors.
- Suitable for all common medical wash goods.
Hygiene, reliability and efficiency in instrument reprocessing
- Years of reliability in every cycle
- Hygienically safe in the long-term
- Efficiency and versatility for your processes
Years of reliability in every cycle:
- The comprehensive standard equipment: e.g. empty-state detector and pump pressure monitoring for smooth operation, ensure smooth operation every day.
- Heating processes: Optional switchable steam/electric heating for the highest level of reliability, even if the clinic loses steam power.
- The INNOVA® M4 works every day like clockwork. With this WDD you get the highest operational reliability and process stability.
Hygienically safe in the long-term:
- Conformity to DIN EN 15883-1/-2 standards and the RKI guidelines ensures the long-term hygienically safe reprocessing of your instruments.
- Each device is optimised for short cycle times whilst ensuring RKI-compliant reprocessing.
Efficiency and versatility for your processes:
- Suitable for thermal and chemo-thermal reprocessing of almost all types of medical wash goods (surgical equipment, anaesthesia, shoes etc.).
- Fast reusability thanks to high-performance drying with 450 m3 of sterile air per hour through the wash system.
- The space-saving 80cm width of the INNOVA® M4 also makes it suitable for facilities with smaller premises.
INNOVA® M4 at a glance
- Wide BHT rack portfolio for all conventional washing goods and fields of application.
- Open chemical systems: Reprocessing possible with chemicals from all major manufacturers.
- Available as both a single-door version as well as a pass-through machine with 2 hinged doors for docking of trolleys on the clean and unclean side.
- Data output via EDP interface. Simple integration into existing EDP systems.
- Optional: Automatic rack recognition for increased user safety.
|Capacity||Up to 10 DIN tray racks|
|Dimensions (W / D / H)||800 x 750 x 1975 mm|
|Washing chamber (W/D/H)||500 x 650 x 625 mm|
|Area of application||Thermal or chemo-thermal reprocessing of medical wash goods|
|Hygiene concept||Pass-through hatch machine with two hinged doors incl. glass window for process monitoring|
|Wash Programmes||Fixed and freely customisable programmes for all common reprocessing methods|
|Process chemistry||Chemicals from numerous manufacturers possible|
|Metering pumps||Standard: 2 metering pumps for cleaning agent and neutralising agent
Optional: 2 additional metering pumps for disinfectant and rinse agent or special chemicals
|Documentation and integration||Computer Interface|
|Electrical installation||3 ph 400 V / 50 Hz AC+N+PE. Connected value: 16 KW. Fuse protection: 32 A|
|Connections||Cold, hot and demineralised water (each DN 20); 2-5 bar flow pressure; waste water (DN 70); exhaust air (DN 100; also available with condenser); optional with steam heating: steam (DN 20) and pressure connection (DN 10)|