According to § 2, paragraph (2) MPBtreibV, "medical products may only be erected, operated, applied and maintained by persons who have the necessary training or knowledge and experience". For this reason BHT offers a wide range of qualified training courses and further training courses. With these contents:
- Ensuring a trouble-free reprocessing by the correct operation of the AER
- Extending the life cycle of the AER by proper handling
- Patient protection through professional reprocessing
- User protection through sensitization in the handling of contaminated medical devices
- Fulfilling the obligations of the operator in the sense of the MPG
The 2-day trainings take place in our headquarters in Gersthofen and are included for 2 users when purchasing an AER. Customers only pay for travel and accommodation.
In free webinars, hygienists also show trends and developments in the fields of endoscope and instrument reprocessing.
External training on your premises is also available on request.
We kindly ask you to register in time for your desired date. If the date has not yet been booked, you will receive a registration confirmation as soon as possible. If the requested date is no longer available, we will be happy to suggest an alternative.
Dates "Training for users":
- 25th – 26th January 2017
- 15th – 16th February 2017
- 05th – 06th April 2017
- 21th – 22nd June 2017
- 12th – 13th July 2017
- 13th – 14th September 2017
- 18th – 19th October 2017
- 29th – 30th November 2017