According to § 2, paragraph (2) MPBtreibV, "medical products may only be erected, operated, applied and maintained by persons who have the necessary training or knowledge and experience". For this reason BHT offers a wide range of qualified training courses and further training courses. With these contents:
- Ensuring a trouble-free reprocessing by the correct operation of the AER
- Extending the life cycle of the AER by proper handling
- Patient protection through professional reprocessing
- User protection through sensitization in the handling of contaminated medical devices
- Fulfilling the obligations of the operator in the sense of the MPG
The 2-day trainings take place in our headquarters in Gersthofen and are included for 2 users when purchasing an AER. Customers only pay for travel and accommodation.
In free webinars, hygienists also show trends and developments in the fields of endoscope and instrument reprocessing.
External training on your premises is also available on request.
We kindly ask you to register in time for your desired date. If the date has not yet been booked, you will receive a registration confirmation as soon as possible. If the requested date is no longer available, we will be happy to suggest an alternative.
Dates "Training for users":
30th - 31st January 2019
20th - 21st February 2019
12th - 13th June 2019
17th - 18th July 2019
21st - 22nd August 2019
18th - 19th September 2019
23rd - 24th October 2019
27th - 28th November 2019