According to § 2, paragraph (2) MPBtreibV, "medical products may only be erected, operated, applied and maintained by persons who have the necessary training or knowledge and experience". For this reason BHT offers a wide range of qualified training courses and further training courses. With these contents:
- Ensuring a trouble-free reprocessing by the correct operation of the AER
- Extending the life cycle of the AER by proper handling
- Patient protection through professional reprocessing
- User protection through sensitization in the handling of contaminated medical devices
- Fulfilling the obligations of the operator in the sense of the MPG
The 2-day trainings take place in our headquarters in Gersthofen and are included for 2 users when purchasing an AER. Customers only pay for travel and accommodation.
In free webinars, hygienists also show trends and developments in the fields of endoscope and instrument reprocessing.
External training on your premises is also available on request.
We kindly ask you to register in time for your desired date. If the date has not yet been booked, you will receive a registration confirmation as soon as possible. If the requested date is no longer available, we will be happy to suggest an alternative.
Dates "Training for users":
27th - 28th November 2019 postponed to 11th - 12th December - fully booked
29th - 30th January 2020
26th - 27th February 2020
08th - 09th April 2020
27th - 28th May 2020